Fasten your seat belt. And get ready for a ride you’ll never forget.
These are the things important to us. They make us who we are.
We’re recognized as one of the nation’s “Best of the Best” accounting firms by Inside Public Accounting. But what we’re most proud of is being a company that combines professional excellence and an awesome place to work. More than just a job, we’ll give you a career path to help you learn, grow, discover and rise.
The tale of two cities. Where do you want to start?
Charlotte: It’s the biggest city in North Carolina with a big-time lifestyle. Diverse, friendly folks who light up the town with a creative spark. There’s a boatload of cultural attractions, dining, entertainment, major league sports and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. No wonder it’s the #1 up and coming city in America.
Greenville: Named one of the best cities in America by National Geographic, Greenville is a delicious gumbo of fun and Southern hospitality. Downtown pulses with one-of-a-kind shops, boutiques and art galleries. It’s eclectic and electric at the same time. And it’s all here, y’all.
227 West Trade Street, Suite 1100
Charlotte, NC 28202
The Wells Fargo Center
15 South Main Street, Suite 800
Greenville, SC 29601
Where is your rocket pointing? Tax? Audit? International? Try it and see what fits.
You’ll have the opportunity to explore various areas and industries to figure out what you’re truly passionate about. Once you decide, it’s time to blast off into all the potential your career holds!
Outsourced Accounting Solutions
IT Risk Services
Manufacturing & Distribution
Professional Service Firms
See why our associates call GreerWalker home.
Whether you start as an intern or after graduation, at GreerWalker, there’s a lot more to working than just getting a paycheck. Sure, money is important, but so are things that don’t come in your pay envelope. Like connections, communication, relationships, support and trust. If you’re looking for that kind of vibe, let’s talk.
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive bonus plans
- Referral bonus plans
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent care
- Medical coverage - employee premiums paid by the Firm
- Prescription drug coverage
- Vision coverage
- Wellness program
- Dental coverage - employee premiums paid by the Firm
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Group term life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Bereavement leave
- 36-hour summer work weeks
- Master's tuition reimbursement up to $6,000
- CPA exam passing bonus of $4,000
- Firm-paid Becker prep course
- Reimbursement of CPA exam expenses
- Comprehensive internal training
- External training through Allinial Global
- Paid professional memberships
- Coach/Mentor program
- Parking allowance
- Complimentary on-site gym
- Onsite childcare facility
- Corporate YMCA membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Office events, celebrations and recreational
- Business casual environment
- Individual space in a beautiful office environment in the heart of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina and Greenville, South Carolina